martes, 21 de abril de 2020

Practica 7

Hears! that person just won the bet from that store that was there before, congratulate him


Aaa! that girl is very pretty and radiant when I see her she is beautiful


Ouch! That snake bit me and left a big wound in my leg



Ouch! With that door I hit myself several times, I will change places


Mmm! that lemon cake with cookies looks so rich and crunchy that I would eat it all


Woohoo! children now are smarter than before


Woohoo! that singer is very pretty compared to the others over there


Wow! that spider is too big for the others around him


Hears! that dog just stole a chicken, catch him


Live life!! The Cruz Azul team tried hard and just won










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Practica 9

Question mark (¿?) ¿Is the new iphone really good? The iPhone SE 2020 is a comfortable mobile phone due to its narrow and light weight,...